Re: graphics and OpenGL rendering

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: graphics and OpenGL rendering
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 20:15:58 +0200

> > > Please send me the code.
> >
> > Attached (note that it's still experimental). The full rendering code
> > exists in java form here:
> > http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/extra/jhandles/src/org/octave/graphics/GLRenderer.java?revision=4425&view=markup

Michael, you seem to be on top of this, and your code, once converted
to c++, will be able to do almost everything needed, so maybe we
should make it the basis for the backend code, while I will
concentrate on adding properties and adding types to properties in
octave, and also on adding FLTK support ?

Shai