patch and ChangeLog for load-path.cc

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: patch and ChangeLog for load-path.cc
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 20:13:46 +0800

Branching from "Subject: pathdef, savepath, ocaverc and Matlab" to avoid confusion.

I've taken my first shot at patching Octave's sources.

2008-01-04  Ben Abbott <address@hidden>

        * add-path.cc: Renamed the built-in function, pathdef, to
        __pathorig__, and modified the texinfo description.

        * add-path.cc: Introduced the function restoredefaultpath() to
        restore Octave's path to that prior to any modifications by any
        of the three octaverc's.

Once these are acceptable and checked in, I'll introduce the remaining patches for savepath.m, pathdef.m, finish.m, etc.

The others are done and waiting, so if it is more appropriate to submit all in one go, say the word.

Ben