Re: patch and ChangeLog for load-path.cc

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: patch and ChangeLog for load-path.cc
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 22:44:02 +0800

On Jan 5, 2008, at 11:33 AM, Ben Abbott wrote:

On Jan 5, 2008, at 4:06 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:

Yes, please send the complete proposed patch.

Thanks,

jwe

The patch for the modified files is attached. All new files belong in .../octave/scripts/path/

Should the patch include changes to the "SOURCES" in .../octave/ scripts/path/Makefile.in?

The one remaining change is to .../<octave-version>/m/startup/ octaverc. This file needs to have the line below added, but I couldn't determine how to do that.

atexit ('__finish__');

Perhaps it is more appropriate to add that line to .../site/m/ startup/octaverc, but I'm not familar with why these two files exist.

<path.patch>

<ChangeLog>
<path-scripts.tar.gz>

I've managed to produce a single patch for the all of this. I'm building with it now, and will post it as soon as I confirm it works.

Ben