Re: 3.0 when?

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: 3.0 when?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:13:42 +0100

Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
Hello Benjamin

cc. John

I understand your idea.
I am now preparing the Octave-Forge packages for my mingw distribution.
I will bundle extra libraries and header files to build Octave-Forge packages.

My idea was to pack dependencies into the bundle so that the forge packages build OOTB. This works well for e.g. GSL, jpeg/png/tiff.

I would like add instruction page to build Octave-forge package when your 3.0.0
will be realsed.

Good idea!