Re: Graphics properties implementation

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Graphics properties implementation
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:23:14 +0200

On Jan 12, 2008 9:33 PM, Shai Ayal <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Jan 12, 2008 8:29 PM, Kai Habel <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Shai Ayal schrieb:
> >
> > > OK, it seems like it's time to start adding properties.
> > > Michael, Just so we don't duplicate our work, Do you plan on adding
> > > other properties soon or will you focus on the backend?
> > > If you are planning to add, lets divide the work -- tell me what you
> > > want to add, and I'll do the rest
> > >
> > > Shai

> > Hello all,
> >
> > to divide the work, I could start adding properties for the patch object
> > over the weekend. After that I plan to add the light object.
> OK with me

with the help of Ben's excellent property list, I am attaching a patch
to add properties to base_property. The added properties:
 radio_property busyaction;
  callback_property buttondownfcn;
  bool_property clipping;
  callback_property createfcn;
  callback_property deletefcn;
  radio_property handlevisibility;
  bool_property hittest;
  bool_property interruptible;
  bool_property selected;
  bool_property selectionhighlight;
  callback_property uicontextmenu;
  array_property userdata;
  bool_property visible;

Note:
(1) the visible property had a special set method in figure which is
overwritten in this patch. Making base_property::set_visible virtual
solves this problem. Do you think this should be done for all
base_property::set functions?
(2) I am not sure about the type of the uicontextmenu property
(3) This patch compiles, but I didn't check if it links (this takes
hours on my laptop)

2007-21-01 Shai Ayal <address@hidden>

    * graphics.h.in (base_property): add properties to base_property