Graphics code small questions?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Graphics code small questions?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:26:52 -0500

On 14-Jan-2008, Michael Goffioul wrote:

| 1) Most of the code within the object classes is common; should we
| try to generate this code as well?

It would be OK with me to generate any code that follows the same
patterns.  But I'd like to be careful to avoid making the script that
generates the code overly complex to deal with any special cases (I
haven't looked, so I don't know whether this might be a problem).

| 2) Should we restore the graphics mailing list for these
| discussions?

No, I'd rather not.  It just confuses users who think they should use
that list to ask questions about how to use graphics.