Re: octave patch

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: octave patch
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:21:07 +0100

John W. Eaton wrote:

> I can't duplicate the crash.
>
> Where does the crash occur?  Can you send a gdb traceback?

Ok, I re-included the patch and did a full rebuild and couldn't
regenerate the issue. I suspect my problem was a time stamp issue on
Array.h due to a change I made at about the same time, and the full
rebuild addressed it.

> What is in your startup files?

This was in the build tree and so only the standard startup files.

> What compiler version and options are you using?

This is a good question in fact. I've been Mandriva 2006 and g++ 4.0.1
for the last two years, but just changed laptops and am now Mandriva
2008 and g++ 4.2.2 and default options to configure.

D.