contributions to Octave projects

From: Thomas L. Scofield
Subject: contributions to Octave projects
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:06:53 -0500

Hello.

I am possibly interested in helping out with Octave development.  The "current wish list" indicates there may be a more updated version from the maintainers.  I would be particularly interested in efforts to

 - help develop the imaging package,
 - develop routines for solving inverse problems, and
 - make Octave and R more able to talk with one another.

So, along with a current wish list, is there a more specific list of wishes for the three areas I mention above?

Thomas L. Scofield
Assistant Professor
Calvin College