Re: Bessel function scaling + limited range?

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Bessel function scaling + limited range?
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:43:18 -0600

On Feb 4, 2008 4:07 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
>  However, switching to GSL may not
> be trivial, as it seems to rely on cblas (at least on my system) and I
> think it would be best to use ATLAS and not also cblas.  If someone
> would like to follow up on this, I'd suggest moving the discussion to
> hte maintainers list.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Linking-with-an-alternative-BLAS-library.html

<<<<

2.2.2 Linking with an alternative BLAS library

The following command line shows how you would link the same
application with an alternative cblas library called libcblas,

     $ gcc example.o -lgsl -lcblas -lm

For the best performance an optimized platform-specific cblas library
should be used for -lcblas. The library must conform to the cblas
standard. The atlas package provides a portable high-performance blas
library with a cblas interface. It is free software and should be
installed for any work requiring fast vector and matrix operations.
The following command line will link with the atlas library and its
cblas interface,

     $ gcc example.o -lgsl -lcblas -latlas -lm

> Thanks,
>
> jwe

Sincerely,

Dmitri.