Re: removing graphics.h from stamp-prereq in src/Makefile.in

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: removing graphics.h from stamp-prereq in src/Makefile.in
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:23:47 +0100

On Wed, Feb 6, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Michael Goffioul
<address@hidden> wrote:
> This work OK. However, now when I try to enable dependencies again,
> I found another problem: make does not know how to build y.tab.c,
> which is part of parse.cc/parse.df dependencies. This can be worked
> around by adding y.tab.c to PHONY targets, but how do you cope
> with that under Linux?

OK, adding y.tab.c to PHONY targets does not work, because it creates
a circular dependency. Another solution is in the attached patch.

Michael.

ChangeLog

2008-02-06  Michael Goffioul <address@hidden>

    * Makeconf.in (YFLAGS): Add 'l' flag to avoid '#line' generation in
    the yacc output files.