Re: 3.0.1 release?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: 3.0.1 release?
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:53:26 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Thank you for your reply.
This time, accidentaly  both releases schedules will be near.
So that was mere a hope as a binary maintainer.
Usually I do not hope that release synchi\onizing.

Anyway the schedule are decided by the each develppers team.
I will not commit this matter anymore.

Regards
Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/