Re: [changeset] bug in edit.m

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: [changeset] bug in edit.m
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:01:49 -0500

On 19-Feb-2008, Ben Abbott wrote:

| Let me know it the text in this email is ok.

No, I see at least one long line that is wrapped.

| In either event, I've attached the changeset.

OK.  Don't bother to resend this one again, but in the future, can you
send them as plain/text attachments?  I can deal with binary file
attachments, but it is slightly simpler if they are text/plain.

Also, there is no need to put the patch in the body of the message if
you are also attaching it.

Thanks,