Re: goals for 3.1

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: goals for 3.1
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 00:10:08 -0500

On 20-Feb-2008, David Bateman wrote:

| The attached patch gets rid of some of them. An open question is whether
| atan2(full,sparse) should return a full or sparse matrix (I chose
| sparse) as I don't have access to matalab at the moment.

Did you use "hg rm" to delete files?  Also, for the new dmperm.cc
file, which I think was originally part of spqr.cc, did you use

  hg mv spqr.cc dperm.cc

and then edit the new file?  If so, could you send the changeset
again, but this time with "hg export --git" so that information is
available in the changeset?

It might be best to put

  [diff]
  git = 1

in your .hgrc file so that renaming and removing files is handled a
bit better.

Thanks,