Fw: Re: Plan for incremental release of version 4.2.3

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Fw: Re: Plan for incremental release of version 4.2.3
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 18:36:57 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Please see:
http://www.nabble.com/Plan-for-incremental-release-of-version-4.2.3-to15812026.html#a15812026
++++++++++++++
> From the below, the mouse zooming of volatile data will not be inculded in
> 4.2.3
> because it is an experimental trail on the cvs version.  Right?

Correct.

> I would like to confirm it as an octave mingw and cygwin maintainer.

So you are in a very good position to tell the rest of us when the
volatile data code seems to be stable.  If the Octave community is
happy with the code that is in cvs, we can queue it for inclusion in
the release after 4.2.3, whenever that happens.

        Ethan
+++++++++++++++++++

On my cygwin-octave, for my use, gnuplot-cvs-x11 works well and mouse zooming
in 2D and rotating
the plot by mouse in 3D work ver nice,

I think that the gnuplot officially support this function.

I would like to here other octave peoples' opinion on this matter.

Regards

Very thanks for Ethan!!

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/