Octave 3.0.0 mingw testing binaries have been revised.

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Octave 3.0.0 mingw testing binaries have been revised.
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 16:21:42 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Octave 3.0.0 mingw testing binaries have been revised.

For the cygwin people.  Please wait a few days (hopefully) for the
corresponding new release.

http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/

What's new for this release.

Rebuild the some libraries and the octave binaries

An optimizing option for compling is not good for speed. Therefore I re-build
the blas, lapack and
Suitesparse libraries. The GnuWin32 library PDCursors is newly used.

Octave-forge-20080216 support

Not all packages but many packages are supported.
Unsupported package are optiminterp and paralle in main, engine, graceplot,
java, jhandles and pdb in
extra, and all packages in nonfree.
Please note that the octcdf does not support F90.

gnuplot4.3_X11(cygwin) :

The gnuplot4.3(cvs)_X11 supports a mouse zooming for 2D plot and rotating a 3D
plot by mouse and
cursor keys. I also prepare a minimum cygwin dll library set for those who do
not install the cygwin.
For installing, please prepare the Xming or Cygwin-X. Please read carefully
ReadmeMingwOct3.0.xx.txt.

Revised Readme

The file of ReadmeMingwOct3.0.xx.txt is revised.

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/