gnuplot4.3(cvs) on the cygwin for MSVC octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: gnuplot4.3(cvs) on the cygwin for MSVC octave
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:02:53 +0900 (JST)

Hello

  I have prepared  I have prepared the gnuplot4.3(cvs) on the cygwin for MSVC
octave.
  The merit of the gnuplot4.3(cvs) version is that supports a mouse zooming for
2D plot
  and rotating a 3D plot by mouse and cursor keys.
  I also prepare a minimum cygwin dll library set for those who do not install
the cygwin.

  However the demerits surely exist. First, to use it, the X server (Xming)
  should be installed.  The diskspace anout 60MB will be used.  The second
demerit is the
  plot graph cannot be copied to the windows clipboad.  Of course the screen
shot can be
  captured by ALT+PrintScreen.  If you want to make vector format plot, use
print command.

  The gnuplot set does not use the octaverc file to set gnuplot_binary.
  So that you can uses the gnuplot bundled with MSVC-octave if X11-gnuplot is
installed.

  http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/

Regards

Tatsuro