Re: subspace

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: subspace
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:03:03 -0400

John W. Eaton wrote:
On 20-Mar-2008, David Bateman wrote:

| I believe you have a few outstanding patch (expm1, etc) that John hasn't
| applied.. Maybe he missed them, and so if you do disappear perhaps you
| can send a mail with pointers to the versions of your unapplied patches
| to make John's life easier..

I'm still working through my mail, but it wouldn't hurt to have a
list of things I haven't responded to yet.  There's no need to send
the patches again.  A list of links to the list archives is sufficient.
To some degree I've been trying to keep the wiki updated with the new functions (http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?MissingMatlabFunctions). I have not been keeping it up with ones that have been committed yet though.

Have a good day,

Bill