Note for mkoctfile (and pkg install ) for MSVC-octave (need help)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Note for mkoctfile (and pkg install ) for MSVC-octave (need help)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 07:49:31 +0900 (JST)

Hello  MSVC-Octave users

>I found the place the MSVC++ 2005 Express Edition SP1.
This package can be used those who have already installed MSVC++ 2005 Express.

For Japanese VS 2008 page, there is a page for VS2005.
Unforunately this will not appear in US page

I would like to someone try the below and report the ML
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/express/aa975050.aspx

I really need help for MSVC-octave!!!!.

Regards

Tatsuro