RE: [Changeset] plotyy leaves traces of previous plots

From: Bateman David-ADB014
Subject: RE: [Changeset] plotyy leaves traces of previous plots
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:00:04 -0000

Shai, Micheal,

John suggested I should direct a question at you and the rest of the maintainers list but what is the expected behavior of newplot in the case of plotyy and what is the correct means to detect that an axes forms part of a set of axes in a plotyy figure. The details of the conversation are below. John I don't have easy access to the patch I sent to newplot for discussion, so could you forward it?

Regards
David