Re: 3.0.1 release?

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: 3.0.1 release?
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:50:46 +0200

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 11:31 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think we are overdue for a 3.0.1 release, so I've put together a
>  test release here:
>
>   http://jbrwww.che.wisc.edu/home/jwe/octave-3.0.1a.tar.bz2
>
>  Since this release should fix bugs and not introduce them, I'd like to
>  have some people try it before releasing and announcing it.
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  jwe

This bundle fails to build with Intel's C++ and Fortran on AMD Opteron,
on compiling src/DEFUN-DLD/sort.cc

The problems seemed to be similar to that fixed in development branch
by 7621:ff9c2bb7abc7.

Attached is a quickfix changeset that enables successful building with
Intel C++.

cheers,

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek