Re: test failures with current mercurial sources (was Re: 3.0.1 release?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: test failures with current mercurial sources (was Re: 3.0.1 release?)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:44:21 -0400

On Apr 2, 2008, at 11:48 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:
On  2-Apr-2008, John W. Eaton wrote:

| I've added spkron.m and issuperuser.m to the SOURCES lists in the
| appropriate Makefile.in files in the default branch,

Sorry, I hit the send button too soon.  I had added spkron.m to the
SOURCES list in scripts/deprecated/Makefile.in when I wrote the above
and assumed that (I know, I shouldn't do that) but now I see that
issuperuser seems only to be a subfunction in pkg.m, so I don't knwo
what is causing the problem for you.  I don't see it with either the
default branch or the release-3-0-x branch built from the hg archive
or the 3.0.1a tar file I prepared earlier today.

jwe

After a nights sleep, I'm unable to reproduce the failure for ver.m :-(

Do in infer correctly that you've fixed spkron?

I've never tried to run tests on any of the liboctave files. How might I do that from Octave's prompt? ... Specifically, "CMatrix.cc"?

Ben