Re: test failures with current mercurial sources (was Re: 3.0.1 releas

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: test failures with current mercurial sources (was Re: 3.0.1 release?)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 22:00:03 -0400

On  3-Apr-2008, David Bateman wrote:

| We still need to add the same warning
| messages to the existing deprecated functions.

Would you like for me to do that?

I added a comment to all the files in the directory to indicate in
which version the function was moved to the deprecated directory.  I
used 3.0 for all functions except the ones you just created.  For
those I used 3.1.  So if you decide to add the warnings, please update
first to avoid potential conflicts.

Thanks,