Re: 3.0.1 release? (Report on cygwin result)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: 3.0.1 release? (Report on cygwin result)
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:46:57 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Thank you John.
> On  3-Apr-2008, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
>
> | octave:3> tilde_expand ("~")
> | ans = /home
> | octave:4> tilde_expand ("foobar")
> | ans = foobar
>
> What does
>
>   getenv ("HOME")

Octave was configured for "i686-pc-cygwin".
 :
octave:1> getenv("HOME")
ans = /home

However this comes from my personal cygwin setting.
Usually the cygwin would like to set HOME in (cygwin installed
directry)/home/(login user name)

I do not like this.
I set /home to other place for my convinient direcrty by cygwin mount  command.

Perhaps the orignal the cygwin setteing, the test may go well.
I think this may be ignored.

Thanks!

Tatsuro

Tatsuro

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ganbare-nippon/