Re: t-value

From: Jonathan Stickel
Subject: Re: t-value
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:04:40 -0600

John W. Eaton wrote:
On 22-Apr-2008, Jonathan Stickel wrote:

| After some statistics review and trial and error, I see that "tinv" is | the function I want. These functions (tpdf, tcdf, tinv) could use a few | more details in their help text...

We could use help in writing those details...

jwe

OK, I made some revisions to the help text for tcdf and tinv. I used mercurial sources and did a "hg commit". Is that the right thing to do? I've seen "changesets" submitted to the list instead, but I don't see how to save a changeset to a file. Please excuse me if this is documented on the octave website, but I couldn't find information there either.

Thanks,
Jonathan