Re: hggroup available in graphics archive

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: hggroup available in graphics archive
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:18:06 +0200

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 5:11 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 25-Apr-2008, David Bateman wrote:
>
>  | Michael Goffioul wrote:
>  | > Hi all,
>  | >
>  | > I just completed an initial implementation of hggroup in
>  | > the graphics archive. This also includes support for
>

> | Get it in to the main repository and I'm sure someone will look at it :-)
>
>  I was about to post a message about merging anyway.  I'd be happy to
>  start that process soon.  We don't have to make the OpenGL renderer
>  the default, but I think it would be good to have the archives merged
>  now so more people could do some testing.

I just want to point out that the graphics archive is publicly available
at http://hg.tw-math.de/octave-graphics. So anyone interested can
already give it a try, without waiting for the merge. This archive has
been synchronized with the main archive 3 days ago, so it contains
most of the new features/fixes/...

Michael.