Re: [CHANGESET]: First attempt at a single precision type.

From: Peter L.
Subject: Re: [CHANGESET]: First attempt at a single precision type.
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:29:36 +0200

> > Yes, I don't think wrappers for these are absolutely necesary, I was
> > just thinking of what might be better/easier to work with.  Maybe
> > using the C-blas interface would also solve this problem?  Does it
> > avoid the character string issues in a clean way?
> >
> Hey I started programming in Fortran.. I'm so used to the Fortran BLAS
> interface and have never used the cblas interface.. I have no idea :-)

It uses enums with defined values:

enum CBLAS_ORDER {CblasRowMajor=101, CblasColMajor=102 };

enum CBLAS_TRANSPOSE {CblasNoTrans=111, CblasTrans=112,
CblasConjTrans=113, AtlasConj=114};

enum CBLAS_UPLO  {CblasUpper=121, CblasLower=122};

enum CBLAS_DIAG  {CblasNonUnit=131, CblasUnit=132};

enum CBLAS_SIDE  {CblasLeft=141, CblasRight=142};

Cheers,

Peter.