Re: [CHANGESET]: First attempt at a single precision type.

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: [CHANGESET]: First attempt at a single precision type.
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:40:12 +0200

There are also other, more "sexy" C++ wrappers over BLAS & LAPACK:
uBLAS:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/numeric/ublas/doc/index.htm
FLENS (my favorite):
http://flens.sourceforge.net/
MTL:
http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/
Matpack:
http://www.matpack.de/
etc.

all those are far from being a "thin layer", so I guess they're out of
question for a simple inclusion, but perhaps taking a subset ...

Btw, I was thinking whether C++'s standard valarray template class was
considered as a base for Octave's arrays. It seems it could have saved
a lot of work ... OTOH, was it widely available in the past?

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert