Re: hggroup available in graphics archive

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: hggroup available in graphics archive
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:07:02 -0400

On 29-Apr-2008, Shai Ayal wrote:

| Only Micheal and I commit to the graphics archive and neither of us
| commit to the main octave repository, so I suspect this will make
| finding our commits easy.
| Our commits are either "real" changes or merges with the main octave archive.

If you pulled changesets from my archive, then most of them would have
the "user" field set to someone else, though I have committed some patches
from you and Michael in my archive since the split, so we will need to
eliminate them from the list of patches to apply.  But that should not
be too many compared to all the rest.

| OK, but it will take time to familiarize with this method.

Yes.  Also, I'm not sure how you would deal with a public or shared
archive that includes the patches when you are using MQ.  If this
isn't covered in the Mercurial docs, then maybe it is a question for
the Mercurial help list.