Re: Octaviz segfaults

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Octaviz segfaults
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 17:04:33 -0500

On 05/05/2008, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
> On  5-May-2008, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>
> | Octave from two days ago.
>

> The way things are going now, this is probably not advisable unless
>  you _really_ want to be on the bleeding edge.

Well, I was using the packaged Octave in Debian unstable where I also
see the problem, but I reckoned that if I wanted to debug a segfault,
I'd better see if it wasn't already somehow fixed in the development
sources.

I'm still using Debian's unstable Octave, just compiled the
development version for debugging purposes.

- Jordi G. H.