Re: HTML documentation - one file per function

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: HTML documentation - one file per function
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:11:54 -0400

On May 7, 2008, at 11:08 AM, David Bateman wrote:

You need to have a directory hierarchy

<toplevel>/octave-forge
<toplevel>/octave

Where the octave directory is built.. The interpreter functions then
found by running the built version of Octave in the directory under the
octave-forge directory.

Sorry however I don't have a built version at the moment.

D.

That is what I did and it built the documentation for the octave/ scripts/DOCSTRINGS fine, just not the documentation for octave/src/ DOCSTRINGS

John