Please forgive me: I would like to stop octave-forge support in octave 3

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Please forgive me: I would like to stop octave-forge support in octave 3.0.1 on mingw. for a while.
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:44:59 +0900 (JST)

Hello

My mental condition has been not so good these days.

It is very tough for me to support both the cygwin and mingw testing binaries.

For cygwin, the octave-forge packages has been finished to be built except what
I cannot or do not want to support.

So I would like to support  them.

However, for mingw, I have not do the above yet.

So for mingw I will distribuite only octave 3.0.1 itself.

Please forgive me.

Regards

Tatsuro

GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ganbare-nippon/