Re: ChangeLog files in changesets (was: Re: Initialization of load_path

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: ChangeLog files in changesets (was: Re: Initialization of load_path at startup)
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:56:19 +0200

John,

what version of Mercurial do you use? I've just imported an older
patch (the matrix_type improvement) and the ChangeLogs were merged
smoothly. The entry is even included at an appropriate place (i.e. the
dates are sorted). I think I haven't had problems with this since I've
upgraded to Mercurial 1.0. Perhaps ChangeLogs are treated specially
now.

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert