single precision - files missing

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: single precision - files missing
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:38:44 -0400

On 21-May-2008, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

| Hi John,
|
| you might have already noticed - some files seem to be missing from
| the David's single precision stuff.
|
| When building, I get from liboctave/Makefile:
| g++: pic/CmplxGEPBAL.o: No such file or directory
| g++: pic/dbleGEPBAL.o: No such file or directory
| g++: pic/fCmplxGEPBAL.o: No such file or directory
| g++: pic/fCmplxHESS.o: No such file or directory
| g++: pic/fCmplxQR.o: No such file or directory
| g++: pic/fCmplxQRP.o: No such file or directory
| g++: pic/floatGEPBAL.o: No such file or directory
| g++: pic/floatHESS.o: No such file or directory
| g++: pic/floatQR.o: No such file or directory
| g++: pic/floatQRP.o: No such file or directory
|
| or have I missed something? Mercurial indicates there is nothing more to pull.

I didn't see this error because the corresponding source files were in
David's changesets, so they were present in my sources, but somehow
they were not added to the hg archvie when I merged.  I'm not sure how
that happened (added files have needed no special action in the past).
Anyway, they should be there now.