Re: [Changeset]: Add some single precision test code..

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: [Changeset]: Add some single precision test code..
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 21:26:55 +0200

John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 28-May-2008, David Bateman wrote:
>
> | Ok, here is my first step at adding single precision test code.. This
> | going to take a while to add it all, but already this has been
> | profitable as I found some bugs that are also addressed in this patch.
>
> I applied this changeset.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jwe

The part of the src/ChangeLog

<quote>
2008-05-28  David Bateman  <address@hidden>

        * DLD-FUNCTIONS/betainc.cc: Move test code here. Add test code for
        single precision type.
        * DLD-FUNCTIONS/gammainc.cc: Ditto.
        * DLD-FUNCTIONS/gcd.cc (Fgcd): Support single precision. Move test
        code here. Add test code for single precision type.
        * data.cc: Move test code here and add tests for single precision
        type. Add tests for Fislogical.
        (NATIVE_REDUCTION): Support the 'double' argument.
        * mapper.cc: Move test code here and add tests for single precision
        type.
        * ov-float.cc (CD_SCALAR_MAPPER): Replace Complex with
        FloatComplex.
        (erf, erfc, abs, acos, asin, asinh, atan, atanh, ceil, cos, cosh,
        exp, expm1, floor, log10, log1p, sin, sinh, sqrt, tan, tanh): Use
        float version of base functions (ie. ::sinf and not ::sin)
        (lgamma, acosh, log, log2, log10, log1p): Use single precision
        infinity value.
        * ov-flt-complex.cc (erf, erfc, expm1, log1p): Use the float
        version of base functions.
        * ov-flt-cx-mat.cc (DARRY_MAPPER): Replace NDArray with FloatNDArray.
        (erf, erdc, gamma): Use FloatNDArray::dmapper and not
        NDArray::dmapper.
        * ov-flt-cx-mat.h (is_double_type): Delete.
        (is_single_type): New method.
        * ov-flt-re-mat.cc (lgamma,  acosh, log, log2, log10, log1p,
        sqrt): Use single precision infinity value.
</quote>

appears to be missing.

D.