Re: Latest from hg on OSX

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Latest from hg on OSX
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:44:19 +0100

On 17/giu/08, at 23:01, Thomas Treichl wrote:

Ok for me, but then I vote for a configure-test which automatically sets up "all" necessary Mac-specific compiler and linker options and ignores all the other UNIX options. My thought always has been to keep as much UNIX as possible for Mac too and to not make the codes depend on too many platform specials, eg. like the Mac-only -FOpenGL option and an #include <Framework/ whatever.h> or similar.

Thomas

Then, what about including FL/gl.h and FL/glu.h and rely on fltk to chose where to find OpenGL library and headers?
c.