Re: Fonts for the backend

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Fonts for the backend
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 05:05:45 -0400

On 27-Jun-2008, Shai Ayal wrote:

| If this is acceptable to you, can you please add the fonts? Rather
| than including a binary changeset, here, can you just get octplot's
| font subdir from sourceforge svn - view it at:
| http://octplot.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octplot/trunk/octplot/fonts
| and get it using:
| svn co https://octplot.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/octplot/runk/octplot/fonts

I don't object to distributing a small set of fonts so that the basic
things work by default.  For anything else, I think we just tell
people they need to install additional fonts from somewhere and doing
that is not our problem.

Where should the fonts go in the Octave sources?  A new directory
called fonts at the same level as libcruft, liboctave, and src?