Re: Configuring the latest default hg on OSX

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Configuring the latest default hg on OSX
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:53:43 +0200

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM, David Bateman
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Gee thats an easy set of commands to remember... Any hope of defining a
> command like backend("fltk") or backend("jhandles") or even
> backend("gnuplot") that handles the switching?

Indeed, there will be some interface to switch backend easily.
For instance, you might also use backend(gcf(), "fltk") to switch
the backend for a specific figure. It's just that we didn't implement
anything yet. The backend is still very experimental...

Michael.