Re: Configuring the latest default hg on OSX

From: c.
Subject: Re: Configuring the latest default hg on OSX
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:27:53 +0100

On 01/lug/08, at 04:38, Shai Ayal wrote:

I don't think we require fltk > 1.1.7, so the fault lies somewhere
else. You really should ge a hold of the fltk test programs
(especially the opengl ones) and see if your fltk works

Shai,

I think 1.1.7 does have major probles on aqua,
the problem that Ben reported (windows do not get focus and cannot be moved)
is present in all fltk test programs (It does not apply if x11 is used).
The same tests work fine with 1.1.9 including the GL ones
(blocks in particular is very cool ;)).
So I think it's best, as far as Octave is concerned, to just require 1.1.9.

c.