Re: imread

From: soren
Subject: Re: imread
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 15:13:56 +0200

Quoting Soren Hauberg <address@hidden>:
I've only played with this for a couple of seconds for Octave 3.0.0, so
this'll be brief. I've tried

  I = imread ("some_pic.something");
  imshow (I)

and the result looks wrong with all the images I've tried. This might be
a bug in 'imshow', but I haven't had the time to investigate.

Okay, I've tried the same thing on my linux machine at work, and it works just fine. So, I guess my gnuplot at home is broken. So, it seems your changes work just fine.

Soren