Re: imread

From: Thomas L. Scofield
Subject: Re: imread
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:02:13 -0400

Sorry about not including the entire list.

I'll re-submit what I already did but with indentation cleaned up, and do so today.

Thomas Scofield

On Jul 11, 2008, at 9:22 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 11-Jul-2008, Thomas L. Scofield wrote:

| I've been away from this for several days, but consider this
| something that still needs work.  I think the code I sent reads
| images fine (passed a few tests I ran on it)---it's the things it
| does afterward that I'm not completely understanding yet.  Thanks for
| asking.

Are you planning to work on it in the next day or so?  If not, I will
take the code you posted and included it in Octave, now.  Then you can
submit patches to it from the Mercurial archive later.

| I never received an answer about how to read the .txi file that
| Jaroslav Hajek sent.  If there is another way than just viewing it as
| a text file, that would be helpful.

The file uses Texinfo markup, but lacks the header info necessary for
processing.  It is intended to be included as part of Octave's manual.

In the future, please respond on the list so that others may comment.

Thanks,

jwe

Thomas L. Scofield
Associate Professor