Re: Locking graphics system - GUI/octave synchronization

From: Maciek Gajewski
Subject: Re: Locking graphics system - GUI/octave synchronization
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:35:33 +0200

I have one small request: would it be possible to split
graphics.cc/graphics.h(.in) int ofew smaller files? These files are huge,
they compile like ages and are hard to work with.

It would be much easier to do any broad changes - like event handling, mutexes
and uicontrols - having few smaller files.

Maciek Gajewski