Re: imread.m

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: imread.m
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:02:01 -0400

On 16-Jul-2008, John W. Eaton wrote:

| The following patch seems to fix the problem for me, and also improves
| compatibility with regard to the way cdata is stored and clim is
| computed.  But maybe I messed up something else with this change, so
| it would help if people who work with images could do some testing.

I've also now checked in some changes to imread so that it will first
try __magick_read__, then attempt to read Octave's image format (the
file format that was originally handled by loadimage).  The loadimage
function is now deprecated.

These changes seem to work for me but could probably use some
additional testing.

Thanks,