Re: FTGL for win32

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: FTGL for win32
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:29:34 +0200

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 2:16 AM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Michael
>
> Owing to your kind advice, I was sucessful in buiding octave-3.1.51 on mingw
> platfrom.
> However, it was built without FTGL.
>
> I found that FTGL soure package is designed for Unixy enovionments.
> I am now struggling it.
>
> Seeing your SVN repository at the octave-forge,  I was not able to find files
> related to the ftgl.
>
> Does your octave-3.1.50 MSVC binary includes FTGL?
>
> Without FTGL, the open GL trial grahics can be seen on my mingw octave-3.1.51
> binaries.
>
> Please tell me that how did you or did not you treat the FTGL.

I use the UNIX-way to compile it, thanks to the various tools and
hacks I have developped up to now to compile these kind of
libraries/dependencies. If you can read shell script, then you
can have a look at the FTGL section of run_compilation.sh
(octave-forge SVN, admin/Windows/msvc/run_compilation.sh).

Michael.