Re: Latest from hg on OSX

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Latest from hg on OSX
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:39:39 +0200

On 17/giu/08, at 22:02, address@hidden wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:18:29 +0100
From: Carlo de Falco <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

3) The build is completed but the resulting octave has problems
parsing some m-files. This was already mentioned in another thread,
a workaround seems to be adding some white space at the and of those
files

Just for the records, I finally managed to correct this problem.
It seems it is due to the version of flex installed on OSX 10.5:

$ /usr/bin/flex --version
flex 2.5.33

I updated flex using fink and the problem disappeared:

$ /sw/bin/flex --version
/sw/bin/flex version 2.5.4

HTH,
c.