Re: build fails with error: hggroup::defaults: not implemented

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: build fails with error: hggroup::defaults: not implemented
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:02:19 -0400

On Aug 31, 2008, at 9:50 AM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:
I've started a fresh build with your patch ... I was just wondering how you
and jwe manage to synchronize your sources.

My patch only touches files in scripts/plot/. A rebuild is not really
needed. Simply a "make install" in that particular directory should
be enough.

hmmm ... I tried a quick apply, but still got errors (which I didn't make note of). Hopefully a fresh build clears it up.

For synchronization, John integrates the patches he finds OK.
Usually, I then pop all my patches, pull from his archive,
remove the patches he applied from my MQ, and finally re-push
all the remaining patches (updating them if necessary). This
works quite well and reduces the load of John (I hope).

"pop" ?

How do you accomplish that?

Ben