Re: outstanding changesets?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: outstanding changesets?
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 17:30:14 -0400

Ben
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" [Seneca]
"Diligence is the mother of good luck" [Ben Franklin]
"Shallow men believe in luck" [Ralph Waldo Emerson]
"Luck Favors the Prepared" [Louis Pasteur]
"Opportunity + Preparedness = Luck" [Ernest Hemingway]
"The More I Practice the Luckier I Get" [James Heighway]

On Tuesday, September 02, 2008, at 03:11PM, "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>
wrote:
>On  2-Sep-2008, Ben Abbott wrote:
>

>| >As you say I can't check what John actually has in his repository as I
>| >can't get to it at the moment.
>| >
>| >D.
>| >

>| velveeta is still up, and it appears to have the save version of
>__add_datasource__.m which I had.
>|
>| Perhaps it would be helpful for use to put together a short list of the
>outstanding changesets (excluding a couple of false starts)?
>|
>| You already pointed out this one
>|
>|      http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Issue-with-hggroup-and-zlim-p19217560.html
>|
>| Here's the one that skips setting empty properties (Michael submitted a
>partial set earlier, 2 days ago)
>|

>http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--changeset--property-value-not-paired-with-name-in%09__add_datasource__.m-p19252333.html
>|
>| Here's the one for plot3, regarding complex vectors and multiple line plots.
>|
>|      http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Issue-with-hggroup-and-zlim-p19255599.html
>|
>| I'd be surprised if there no others outstanding, but those are the ones I
>recall. Are there others?
>
>I think I have now applied the changes above.  Let me know if you see
>something that is still not up to date.
>
>jwe

I built fresh. As far as I can tell everything is present.

Thanks