Re: Quantity of mail to the Octave mailing list

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:21:16 +0900 (JST)

Hello David

Thank you for your effort to show the conprehensive data of growing activiy
through number of posting
to Octave and related ML.

According to the attached graph, octave has been rapidly more atractive to
peoples.
I hope that the more and more people will work on suppoeting stuff:
developpers, maintainers and
relpiers to the questioners.

Regards

Tatsuro

--- David Bateman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Perhaps the attached figure is of interest to others. I'm preparing a
> talk about Octave and wanted yet another metric for the growth of the
> use of Octave. Taking the number of posts per month to the five
> (graphics/sources lists included) Octave mailing lists and the
> octave-forge mailing list, and running a +/-1 month averaging filter
> over the result, I ended up with the attached figure for my
> presentation. Seems like we've been slacking off over the summer break :-)
>
> Cheers
> David

Enjoy MLB with MAJOR.JP! Ichiro, Matsuzaka, Matsui, and more!
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/mlb/