Fwd: 3.0.3 - call for patches [changeset]

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Fwd: 3.0.3 - call for patches [changeset]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:37:05 +0200

Hello,

can this patch be applied?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: 3.0.3 - call for patches
To: Marco Caliari <address@hidden>

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Marco Caliari <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Jaroslav,
>
> I'm on holiday and I've seen your call for patches. I can't submit a patch,
> but I can point your attention to the following things.
>
> 1) expm is still buggy: trailing and leading permutations should be
> exchanged (first the trailing permutation, then the leading ones), both in
> dMatrix.cc and CMatrix.cc.

I've transplanted the early patch by you (7614 in John's repo) to
release-3-0-x to bring them in sync.
Also, I've tried to patch the current development sources according to
the code snippets you sent in the conversation
http://www.nabble.com/Bug-in-expm-td16829412.html
I think I did it right, but it would be helpful if you could comment
on whether this patch is what you originally intended.

cheers

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert