Re: Proposed 'position' change

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Proposed 'position' change
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 08:45:27 -0400

On Friday, October 03, 2008, at 12:16AM, "Daniel J Sebald" <address@hidden>
wrote:
>I'm not sure exactly how 'position' in the Matryoska Tags is supposed to be
>handled.  Right now it appears to be forced to [0 0 1 1] inside
>__go_draw_axes__.m.

Daniel,

I'm guessing you're using Octave 3.0.2 (I haven't checked 3.0.3).

The "position" code has been modified substantially between 3.0.x and the
current develoopers sources 3.1.51+

I'd suggest you work with the sources for 3.0.3, and offer patches to that
branch (perhaps you already are).

    http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~hajej2am/ulozna/octave/

... or work with the developers sourses and patch those (if the problem is even
there).

Ben