Re: Proposed 'position' change

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Proposed 'position' change
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:02:58 +0200

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Daniel J Sebald <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there an "auto-compute" concept then?  Having an auto-computed (x,y) and
> fixed (width,height) doesn't make sense.
>
> What do you mean by Units?  We're talking position of the axes, so the only
> units are relative to subplot, right?

Units means the current units used for Position and OuterPosition properties.
This can be Normalized, and the axes is then rescaled with window resize,
or fixed (centimeters, inches, points...), and the axes does not
change (relative
to lower-left corner) when the window is resized.

When you express Position or OuterPosition, you should take the current
Units into account.

Michael.